Tolulope BabawarunData Analyst
Mrs Tolulope Babawarun is a trained epidemiologist, her main interest is to contribute to the improvement of the health of women and youths especially with regards to their reproductive and sexual health through research.
She is a data analyst at the Centre for Population and Reproductive Health.
Her key roles involve but are not limited to:
- Proposal conceptualization, design, writing and conduct of research activities.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of various research and projects.
- Design of data collection tools and coordination of collection of data activities.
- Verification and validation of data.
- Programme evaluation at baseline, midline and end line
- Qualitative and quantitative data management and analysis
- Community Mobilization and Advocacy for various projects
- Capacity building on data management and analysis.
Over the years, CPRH has pioneered and provides leadership for acquisition of RH service and research skills and has been in the forefront of translation of research into practice aimed at improving the quality of maternal, newborn and child health in the country
CPRH has a good complement of consultants who are available to participate from the Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology Health Promotion and Education, Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Demography, Community Medicine, Institute of Child and Adolescent Health Sociology, among others combined to provide a wealth of experience and expertise that will effectively execute the tasks detailed therein.